Sunday 20th March 2016
Run, Walk, Hop, Skip or Volunteer at the 2016 Sainsburys Sport Relief Mile. Northampton Leisure Trust invites you to do your Sainsbury's Sport Relief Mile at Beckett's Park with hundreds of other like-minded milers.
Do your Mile around a circular 1 mile route that takes in the Marina at Beckets Park, then kick-back and enjoy all the entertainment on offer. For those of you that like a challenge you can take on 3 (4 laps) or 6 miles (8 laps) of the course.
Sign up to get involved now, simply click here.
This is your to get your hands on a unique piece of Northampton Sport Relief memorabilia whilst raising money for good causes in the UK and abroad.
You can enter as many bids as you like before the closing time of 12:00noon on Monday 21st March 2016. All money raised will go directly Sport Relief, an initiative of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SC039730 (Scotland).
Full terms and conditions are below.
1. By bidding for any lot you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Each auction is open to all residents of the UK over the age of 18. For people under the age of 18 a parent or guardian may bid on your behalf.
3. Bids will only be accepted via two methods
a. Direct message to the twitter account @NLTsportsplay
4. Twitter bids must state which shirt you are bidding for and the amount you bid
5. Email bids must state name, contact number, which shirt you are bidding for and the amount you bid.
6. You are not able to retract your bid under any circumstance after it has been made.
7. Entrants must adhere to the terms and conditions of service as set out on Twitter
8. The auction items (‘lots’) are:
a. Signed shirt by players from Northampton Town Football Club
b. Signed shirt by players from Northants County Cricket Club
c. Signed shirt by players from Northampton Saints Rugby Club (tbc)
9. Northampton Leisure Trust accepts no responsibility for which players have or haven’t signed the shirt.
10. The minimum starting bid for each item is £15.00
11. There is no limit to number of bids an entrant can make for each lot during the auction
12. The auction is open from 10:00am on Monday 7th March to 12:00noon on Monday 21st March 2016.
13. The winning bidder will be the entrant with the highest pledge, as certified by Northampton Leisure Trust, and they will win the lot they have bid for.
14. There will be one winner per auction. If there are two or more bidders with equal claims to be the winning bidder, Northampton Leisure Trust will select one winner by drawing names out of a hat.
15. The winning bidder, together with their bid, will be announced publically on twitter
16. The winner bidder will be informed within 24 hours, either via twitter or email.
17. To claim the auction item the winner will be required to pay before 12:00noon on Thursday 24th March 2016.
18. Payment must be in cash at Lings Forum Leisure Centre, should this option not be available alternative methods will be considered.
19. If no payment is received by 12:00noon on Thursday 24th March 2016 the next highest bidder will be notified.
20. Northampton Leisure Trust accepts no responsibility for bids that are not received for any reason
21. All proceeds of the auction will be paid to Sport Relief, an initiative of Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales); SCO39730 (Scotland)
22. Each lot is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Northampton Leisure Trust reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the auction where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Northampton Leisure Trust decision on any aspect of the auction is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
The Sports Relief Mile took place at Beckets Park on Sunday 23rd March 2014. over 400 people took part in either the 1, 3 or 6 mile events.