All of our courses and clubs are delivered in a friendly and safe environment with an emphasis on fun and development throughout. We run on a continuous basis so you can enrol at any time.
One 1 hour or 45 minute course is included in our Junior Active membership (a cash payment option is also available).
Our courses and clubs are delivered by coaches who have extensive experience of teaching in both club and school settings and hold nationally recognised coaching qualifications. They are all DBS checked.
What We Offer
Trilogy Gymnastics Academy caters for all aspiring gymnasts, no matter what their current level of ability or experience.
We have a carefully structured range of recreational and development groups. Gymnastics has many benefits which include:
- increased fitness, strength and flexibility
- development of exceptional teamwork skills
- increased levels of confidence
- Most importantly - ENJOYMENT!
These sessions are led by our fully qualified experienced coaches who are all DBS checked.
Our clubs are suitable for boys and girls starting with Preschool Gym Minis from the age of 3 upwards (we also offer Gym Mini Cubz drop in sessions for children age 1-3 years).
Gym Mini Cubz
Drop in sessions, FREE to Junior Active Members, £3.20 with a Leisure Card, £4.20 non members.
- Fun based early years gymnastics and soft play sessions with movement to action songs and circle time. Parents are actively encouraged to get involved and children have the chance to work towards our Trilogy Proficiency Awards Scheme. Levels 1-6, Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- Sessions are for 1-2 and 2-3 years
- Children must be walking and accompanied by parents
Preschool Gym Minis**
- Fun and active gym sessions progressing from Gym Mini Cubz. Children will continue to gain confidence and independence
- Children can work through the stages of the Trilogy Proficency Awards Scheme. Levels 1-6, Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
- For 3 and 4 year olds without their parents
Recreational Gymnastics (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)**
Sessions for boys and girls of five years and above
- 1 hour sessions
- These sessions offer huge physical benefits in a fun and social environment. Gymnastics is unrivalled as a sport in offering developments in strength, flexibility, balance and co-ordination
- Gymnasts will work on floor skills as well as vault, bars and beam
- All gymnasts in this class will participate in British Gymnastics Proficiency Awards. Core Gymnastics Levels 1-8 and Advanced Gymnastics 3 levels of attainment - Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Currently available at Danes Camp
- Sessions for young adults aged 12-15
- 2 hour session
- Teen gym offers an exit pathway for mature gymnasts who wish to continue participating beyond recreational gymnastics and continues to work on fitness and apparatus whilst further developing skills
Competition and Displays
- Trilogy Gymnastics Academy offers opportunities to compete in inter Academy competitions
- Gymnastics displays will be arranged at each site
- We have well established links with competition standard community gymnastics clubs
**These sessions are part of the Junior Active membership. They run on a continuous basis with enrolment available at any time.
Gym Mini Cubz and Preschool Gym Minis - Trilogy Proficiency Awards Scheme
- Children can work through the early stages of the Trilogy Proficiency Awards Scheme. Levels 1-6, Broanze, Silver and Gold awards
Recreational Gymnastics - British Gymnastics Proficiency Awards
- Includes 10 types of activity and 8 levels of attainment
- Inclusive and progressive recourses with 40 work cards
- Suitable for children of primary school age and above
- Provides a sound framework for the progressive development of core skills such as balance, strength, flexibility and coordination. Incorporates compulsory plus erasing activities
Advanced Gymnastics - British Gymnastics Proficiency Awards
- Offers a range of activities from core fitness, floor, vault, aprisand groups, hand apparatus, dance and apparatus with 3 levels of attainment - Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Includes compulsory core fitness activity to raise overall physical fitness
- Suitable for children of secondary school age
Badges and Certificates - these can be purchased from reception for each milestone your child achieves.
|Tuesday||Recreational Beginners||4pm||4-7||Duston Sports Centre|
|Tuesday||Recreational Intermediate||5pm||7-11||Duston Sports Centre|
|Friday||Preschool||11.45am||3-4||Duston Sports Centre|
|Thursday||Teen Gym||6.30pm||12-15||Danes Camp|
|Saturday||Recreational Advanced||8.45am||5-16||Lings Forum|
|Saturday||Recreational Intermediate||9.45am||5-16||Lings Forum|
|Saturday||Recreational Beginners||10.45am||5-16||Lings Forum|
Please call us on 01604 838333 for availability and more details about the session most suitable for your child.
Mikaela - Head Coach
BG Level 2 WA
Mikaela is a level 2 women's artistic coach and judge who is passionate about all things gymnastics. She has a wealth of experience which includes delivering school gymnastics lessons for Trilogy Inspired Coaching service. Mikaela is also a qualified trampoline and volleyball coach.
Mikaela is continuing her professional development to become a level 3 qualified coach.
Denise - Welfare Officer
BG Level 4 WA
Denise is a level 4 women's artistic coach and judge who has dedicated her life to gymnastics. She has coached both nationally and internationally. Denise coaches gymnastics at Lings Forum and Duston Sports Centre as well as others, delivering preschool, recreational and special needs gymnastics in a community setting.
Denise is our club Welfare Officer as she has a wealth of qualifications and experience and is well respected within the gymnastics community.
BG Level 2 WA Coach
Natasha is a level 2 women's artistic coach who also coaches for Trilogy at Danes Camp, Duston Sports Centre and Lings Forum delivering teen and recreational gymnastics as well as holiday sessions. Natasha is also a qualified trampoline coach and leads the courses at Lings Forum.
Outside of gymnastics, Natasha is a university student studying to become a qualified teacher. She has a wealth of knowledge and skills but most importantly a passion for working with children.
BG Level 2 WA Coach
Steph is a level 2 woman's artistic coach who coaches throughout the county delivering recreational and special needs gymnastics.
Outside of gymnastics, Steph is a university student studying to become a qualified teacher. She has an excellent rapport with children and a desire for them to learn and develop.
Please be aware of the following gymnastics rules:
- All shoes to be removed before taking part in the sessions
- No food or drink is allowed in the gym with the exception of plastic bottled water
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the Centre
- Baby changing facilities are available. No child is to be changed in the sports hall
- The use of recording equipment/cameras is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- Anti-social behaviour towards other children or supervisors will not be tolerated. If any child/parent behaves in such a way they will be asked to leave the class
- Gym Minis - please note that parents/carers must supervise their children at all times
- Recreational Gymnastics - no spectators/parents are permitted to stay in the sports hall once the session has commenced
- Gymnasts are expected to attend training in the appropriate attire. Failure to conform will prohibit the individual's participation.
- Leotards - tracksuits or shorts/leggins and t0shirt (not baggy)
- No skirts, dresses, jeans, hoodies allowed and avoid zips, buttons and strings
- Bare feet or gym shoes
- Long hair must be tied up and short hair must be held back from face
- No jewellery allowed (including stud earrings)
- Medical or religious bracelets must be sufficiently covered with protective tape, sweatbands or similar
- Medical or religious necklaces, no participant should be permitted to participate whilst wearing necklaces
- Jewellery that cannot be removed must be sufficiently covered with protective tape, sweatbands or similar
All gymnastics classes begin with a compulsory warm up. If a child does not participate in the warm up they will not be able to participate in the rest of the class. The cutt off time for admission to a class is 15 minutes, after which participation will be denied for health and safety reasons. If the child is going to miss the session, he/she cannot attend a different class.
We aim for a friendly environment, with sessions delivered by Badminton England qualified coach. There are plenty of good players to ensure you get a good game. Players of all standards and abilities are welcome. Come on a drop-in basis or take out a Junior Membership to ensure your place every week.
This course operates on Thursdays at
• 4pm to 5pm 8 to 15 year olds
Our structured courses will introduce young people to trampolining and guide them through the basic skills and work towards proficiency badges. Our courses cover all the core skills and basic moves necessary for the development of good trampoline techniques.
Courses run on Saturday mornings at Lings Forum for young people aged 4 to 15 years old (we also offer ‘Jumpin' Cubz’ trampolining ‘drop in’ sessions for children aged 18 months -5 years). Parents must spectate from the balcony viewing area and children must wear socks at all times.
Please note all sessions are mixed abilites and ages.
This course operates on Wednesdays and Saturdays:
- 4.30pm - 5.30pm
- 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- 8.45am to 9.45am
- 9.45am to 10.45am
- 10.45am to 11.45am
- 11.45am to 12.45pm