1. Entrants must provide the following details when entering the competition: name, and e-mail address.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
3. The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas players are not eligible.
4. Entrants must be over 16.
6. The prize-winner will be drawn out of a hat by the Management team. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
7. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
8. The management does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Players must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10. This competition is not open to employees or contractors of the Northampton Leisure Trust or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
11. The Management reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this quiz.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is promoted by Northampton Leisure Trust.
14. We will not publish or provide your e-mail address to anyone. The competition requires you to supply us with your e-mail details but we promise not to send you any junk email.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions